Department of Natural Resources Frequently Asked Questions

Does the Recorder's office license boat trailers? - No, boat trailers are licensed in the Jasper County Treasurer's office.

Can a boat be transferred on an expired registration? - Yes, the registration must be signed on the back by the current owner. (Owner's name on front of registration.)

When do hunting/fishing licenses go on sale? - December 15th

How old do I need to be for a lifetime hunting/fishing license? - Age 65

Do I need a habitat stamp? - Yes, you will be required to have a habitat stamp until you reach the age of 65.